Pages

Followers

Jun 26, 2016

My 2nd Entry for Altenew June Challenge

Hello my Crafty Friends,
I'm here with another card for the Challenge hosted at Altenew Blog for the month of June.
Here's the beautiful Inspiration..


and here's another card using my Fav. Brand ALTENEW !







Supplies Used :
Altenew Stamp Set : Perisan Motifs
Archival Ink - Venetian Orange
Distress Inks (for Watercolor) - Mustard Seeds, Wild Honey,
                                                   Spiced Marmalade & Rusty Hinge
Clear Wink of Stella
Distress Glitter
Glossy Accents
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Vellum
Resin Frame
Gold Twine
Foiled/Printed Cardstock from my stash
Foam dots
Mini Glue dots

Challenges Entered :
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Add Some Shimmer

Thanks for stopping by,
Hope you liked my card !!
Hugs,
Riti



5 comments:

Lin said...

OH MY, this is truly lovely, Riti! A gorgeous take on the inspiration, and a lovely gold shimmer for our theme, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Ashwini Rao said...

Really gorgeous! I just love the foiled paper in the background and the colors in the flowers are accentuated so well with it! Wonderful layout as well! Very well executed!

Unknown said...

That's so nice. I tottaly agree with Ashwini.


diwali 2018 messages


Unknown said...

I am really amazed to find this site it has alot of good content.
For diwali more content: visit http://www.diwali2018messages.com

HJA said...

good work Whatsapp Dp for Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...