Pages

Followers

Feb 25, 2016

Smile Please

Hello Crafty Peeps,
I'm here with a fun Pastel Card (perfect for the Eater Season).
For the background I just watercolored random sizes of circles. I cut a 4 1/2" X 6" Top folding card which I cut at the base using my Lawnfawn Stitched Scallop Border Die.
The focal Point of my card is the Cute Camera Image from the Winnie & Walter Stamp Set - The Write Stuff:Picture Perfect. It has been fussy cut & Glossy accents have been added on the lens with a bit of sparkle ! The sentiments have been moulded into a semi-circular shape & then stamped on the circles !! I finished the card by adding a few sequins here& there and some Doodling using my FineTip 0.1 marker ! I used my Gansai Tambi Watercolors to color the circles & camera !




I Stamped & Fussy Cut a Few More Cameras & Made them into Paper Clips for my Planner.
Ain't they too cute!!

Challenges Entered :

Thanks For stopping by !
Happy Crafting
Riti



2 comments:

Pon Malar said...

Lovely colors, so cute :) :)

Priyanka Mathur said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colour shades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...