Pages

Followers

Feb 13, 2016

Love of My Life


Hello Crafty Friends,,
Here I am with another V-DAY Card !! Told Ya'll I'm on a Roll !!
I used my Brand New Stamp Sets: Calendar & Polaroid from Kaisercraft (It was lying with my for more than a year)
Well All I ddi in this card was create a Collage kinda thing using various stamps from the 2 sets !
I fussy cut the camera & mounted it on the card using foam dots & the Silver (Mirror Paper)
is hand drawn & cut ! 





Supplies Used :
Kaiser Craft Stamps - Polaroid
                                     Calendar
Paper Try Ink - Dye Ink : Raspberry Fizz
Altenew Dye Ink : Coral Berry
Varsafine - Onyx Black Ink
Ranger Dye Ink: Classic Cherry
Uniball Signo : White Gel Pen 0.1
Fabriano Elle Erre Cardstock : Perla
White Cardstock : Neenah Solar White 
Silver Mirror Paper

Challenges Entered :

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...