Pages

Followers

Sep 30, 2015

No Line Coloring Again


Hi Friends, 
I have been enjoying  myself with different mediums for Watercoloring.
Thanks to the awesome Class that I took at Online Card Class - Water Color (Exploring Mediums).
The Teachers are just wonderful & it is so much fun !!
Well Day #2 included my fav. Technique "NO LINE COLORING"
and Kristina Werner Colored some very cute critters using this technique.
Here's what I came up with !



The Image is from the "Cake & Wishes" Stamp Set from Penny Black,
Which was stamped using my Antique Linen Distress Ink & then colore using my Distress Inks.
I used my Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for his eyes & shoe laces !
I cut this piece using my Simon Says Stamp Die - Stitched Rectangles !

I will be using this image on a card sometime soon !!
Right now I am just so busy & enjoying watercoloring using my different mediums that I have !

Happy Crafting,
Hugs
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...