Pages

Followers

Sep 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Elephant

Hello Craft Friends,
I'm back after what seemed like ages... Here's a Cute Elephant Birthday Card that I made using 
my brand new stamp set from WPlus9.




I used the "Whole lotta happy" Stamp set for all the Sentiments. I have used my Versamark & Colored Ink pads to emboss the sentiments !!
The Elephant, Balloon & the Stars have been stamped from the "Unforgettable" Set, using Jet Black Staz On ink.
The Stitched Square Window is cut using my Simon Says Die - Stitched Squares.
I have used my Zig Brush Markers to color the balloon. I fussy cut the lil blue hat for the elephant & pop-dotted it on his head for the extra dimension. I also added Glossy Accents to the hat !

Challenges Entered :


2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet and fun design!! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an endearing little card! I love how it has so many pops of color! I also like the combination of sentiments and how you made them in different colors. You did a great job on this and it really made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...