Pages

Followers

Jul 10, 2015

Alt E New Video Challenge One Entry

Hello Friends,
I just came across the Alt E New's brand New Video Challenge & I knew I had to play along ! So I just took out some of my Brand New Stamp Sets & started playing! By now you must have realized that I am a HUGE fan of Alt & New.. as I have been making a lot of cards using their awesome Stamps now a days. Also, I can't wait to get my package of their awesome Dye Inks soon !! They look so tempting!!! Okay let's get down to showing you what I made for the Alt&New Video Challenge #1.
(P.S. We're having heavy rains, & No Sunlight means no Good Pics)








 Supplies Used
Alt & New Stamps - Peony Scrolls
                                  Label Love

Disteress Markers - Spun Sugar
                               Worn Lipstick
                                Picked Raspberry
                                Aged Mahagony
                                Peeled Paint
                                Pine Needles
                                Forest Moss
                                Chipped Sapphire

Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Ninah Solar White Card Stock
Fabriano Elle Erre - Black Card Stock

Here's the Link to my Video Tutorial !
I hope you enjoyed the quick tutorial. Please do leave some love on my youtube channel by giving me a 'Thumbs Up' if you like it & Don't Forget to Subscribe to my Channel for more Videos & Tutorials !

Hugs,
Riti 




1 comment:

Contagiously Crafty said...

That's at least a respectable photo, although I believe it could be more striking. So pretty and a beautiful technique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...