Pages

Followers

Nov 20, 2014

Tea Time with Friends !!

Hello Friends,
I'm here Today with a Very Special Project that I created for my Lovely Crafty Kitty Friends !
This time I wanted to make something different...something apart from tags, Cards, Envelopes etc...
I wanted to make something very sweet for all my lovely friends & thought of making these Tea Bag Dispensers !! Although a whole lot of time & Labor went into making these...but I had a Blast creating them !!
Here's what I came up with :









Supplies Used :
Chipboard
Cardstock 350gsm
Pattern Paper - DCWV (various stacks), Other brands too
Justrrite Stamps with Spellbinder Dies
Tim Holtz Stamps
Mulberry Flowers
Charms : Crafters Corner
Adhesive Backed Pearls 2mm
Inks : Hero Arts, Distress Inks, Staz On
Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Lace

Challenges Entered :
Imaginations Online Challenge #5 Out of the Box - Nov End

Hugs,
Riti

2 comments:

CJ said...

Wow Riti di,

These are gorgeous... Love the perfect use of pattern papers...Lots of work. Hats off..
Thank you for joining us at the Imaginations Online Challenge with this gorgeous creation.

Hugs
Catherine

SarahGeorge said...

Just GORGEOUS! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...