Pages

Followers

Oct 26, 2014

Roarring Birthday Card in a Box

Hello Friends,
Here's a Birthday Card in a box (my first try at it) madefor my Nephew who turned 4 yesterday ! This was made using LawnFawn's "Critters on the Savanna" Stamp & Die Set. I colored these images with copics..the other birthday Images like the presents, balloons etc is from an online class. The Bunting & the Party Hat on the Lion was hand drawn & cut





Supplies Use :
Lawnfawn Stamp & Die Set : Critters on the Savanna
Copic Markers
Pattern Paper : 
Card stock
Acetate
Glue Dots
Foam Dots

Challenges Entered :


Thanks For Stopping by !!
Hugs,
Riti 

2 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is absolutely amazing! I can only imagine how much your nephew enjoyed it! What a treasure for him! Heck, I would want one of these and I'm a long way from four years old! I really like the bright colors you used and was especially impressed at how you incorporated some of your own hand-drawings with the hat and the bunting. I feel so inspired by your piece and it made me happy to look at. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and this remarkable piece with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Shuly said...

EXCELLENT!!!! love it bunches

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...