Pages

Followers

Jun 28, 2014

Emboss Resist Tutorial !!

Hello crafty Friends...
This is Riti Poddar here today with two tutorials...Since we at Crafter's Corner are focusing on Stamping & it's different techniques, I'm here today with "Resist Stamping/Embossing Technique"
It's a fun technique with which you can create various backgrounds for your projects. I have had a lot of fun doing this for you all !! I hope you enjoy the tutorial.
it's going to be a long one...so sit back & enjoy !

(P.S. Click on the pictures for a Bigger picture ! )

 Simple Emboss Resist Stamping !

 
Step 1: Wipe your card stock with the 'Good Bye Static' pad well. This will help in getting rid of any moisture, finger Prints, lint etc which might be there on the paper. Tap off the excess. 
(P.S. Be careful not to touch the surface once you have used the GB static Bag)



Step 2 : Take a Background Stamp & ink it with Versamark Ink & stamp on your cardstock.
Use a clear Embossing Powder & Use your heat tool for embossing !



Step 3: Once you have embossed, wait for 5 minutes until your card stock surface is dry.



Step 4: Choose your desired colors of Gelatos & rub on your embossed card stock as shown above
or in any other pattern as you wish.
 (P.S. You can use any other medium to color such as Distress inks, paints, etc)


Step 5: Blend in the colors with your finger & then Wipe off the excess with a wet tissue/baby wipe.
You will now see that the Embossed Background has resisted the colors !
This is a Simple Embossing Resist Technique !


Step 6: I have used my Die cut to cut out a label from the embossed card stock.

Take a look at the final Card :



Similarly I have used my Distress Ink Pads for the card below..



I hope you all have enjoyed my tutorial.
Please do leave some Love in the comment section below.
Feel free to ask if you have any queries..I'll be happy to answer them !

Challenges Entered
Imaginations online Challenge#1 - Anything with Distress Inks

(I want to add this card with Prima Doll & Daisies for this challenge as the background is done with distress ink pads and the doll has been colored with distress inks. Also the daisy centre has been distressed with my distress inks)



Have a Fabulous Week End & a crafty one !
Hugs,
Riti 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...