Pages

Followers

Mar 28, 2014

Lovely Lilly

Hey friends,
With Spring around....I'm here again with another Floral Card.
I have used one of my fav. Flower Lilly Stamp from Penny Black.



Supplies Used
Penny Black Cling Stamp - Tiger Lilly
Inkadinkado - Flower Flourishes
Sentiment Stamp - Justrite Clear Stamps - Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two
Embossing Ink - Versamark
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Clear Embossing Powder - Stampendous
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry,
                 Dusty Concord
            Spun Sugar
                      Seedless Preserves
Staedtler Water Color Pencils
Memento Marker - Orange Tangelo
Ribbon - from my stash

Challenges Entered

1 comment:

Karren said...

This is such a beautiful card! The depth you've created is amazing and I am in awe of your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...