Pages

Followers

Feb 19, 2014

Green Justrite Card

Hello Crafty Friends,
This is me again with another card...& this time it's using my Fav. Justrite Stamps & Dies.
I challenged myself to use colors which I would normally not use much !! And thats Green......
here's the card I made....





Supplies Used :
Justrite Stamps : Black Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five
                         Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two
                         Fleur de Lis Labels Twenty
                         Elegant Fronds (Background)

Justrite Spellbinder Dies : Vintage Labels Four  
                                     Nested Oval Medallion Label

Inks : Memento : Pear Tart
         Distress Ink : Peeled Paint
                             Shabby Shutters
                             Black Soot
         Versafine - Onyx Black

Distress Markers
Waterbrush
Cardstock : Recollections

Challenges Entered :
Justrite Friday Challenge #114 Botanical Bliss (Ends Feb 20th)
  
Hugs,
Riti
                         

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh!!! I love the colors in this card! Your card is so lovely!!

Sheri said...

This is AWESOME! Your coloring is great as is the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...