Pages

Followers

Nov 11, 2013

Joys of the Season !

Hi friends,
I'm here today with a brand new Festive Project for you all this week FOR CRAFTER'S CORNER BLOG...
I have made an Easel Card along with a Matching Gift Box keeping in mind Christmas & New Years !!
It's the time of the year when we Give out Gifts, Cards, Chocolates to our Friends & Family...and we all love to receive the same as well !! Isn't it...
Well here's what I will be giving out to my Friends & Family this Christmas... I hope they all like it.

I made a double drawer box (one will be filled with tea lights & the other with chocolates) along with a matching easel card to go with !






I hope you all will like my Project & will get inspired by it to make your own Gift Boxes & Cards for your Friends & Family !!

Materials Used :
Joy Crafts Floral Flourishes - Flower 2 
Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Border Punch
Resin Bird : from Crafters Corner
Adhesive Backed Pearls
Stamps : Christmas Characters from Inkadinkado
              Christmas Swirls from Skipping Stones Design
Card Stock : Recollections & Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die : Caged Bird
Washi Tape
Mulberry Roses: from my stash
Classic Small Spellbinders Scalloped Circle 
Archival Ink : Jet Black  
Bud Twine : from my Stash
Distress Paints : Barn Door 
                         Festive Berries
Distress Ink : Peeled paint
Flower Centres : from my stash
                     Tumbled Glass

Challenges Entered 
Stamping Sensations : November Challenge - Christmas (ends Nov 27th)

Have a Great Week !!
Hugs,
Riti

2 comments:

Sunehra Koshy said...

Wow that's lovely! Very festive and fun! All I am doing is crafting for Christmas so nice to see someone else's work too

Unknown said...

If your family are anything like me they will love this handmade gift and card set, I always love stuff that's handmade :-) Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...