Pages

Followers

Jul 17, 2013

Elegent 25th Anniversary !

Hey Crafty Friends,
I'm here today with a card & a matching envie I made yesterday for my aunt's 25th Anniversary.
I've used my Brand New Spellbinder Dies for this one & I'm in complete awe of the outcome. I loved it so much......can see myself working with these on all my projects. LOL
 Take a look at the pics...

Here's how it looks in Natural Light. The envie is made out of vellum hence the tranparency!


This is what it looks like in normal Room Lighting.

Here's the Up close look at the card !

Supplies Used :
Card Stock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Vellum
Spellbinder Dies : Antique  Frames & Accents 
A2 Scalloped Border One
Cheery Lynn : Fanciful Flourish Die
Small Exotic Butterflies #2
Victorian Romance Flourish
Embossing Folder : Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Flowers : Prima
Pearls - Stash
Stamp by Fiskars - Lasting Love
Sentiment on Banner stamp on the Envelope - Botanical Medallions & Banners by Justrite Stampers
Ink - Memento (Tuxedo Black)

Hugs,
Riti 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...