Pages

Followers

Jun 10, 2013

Guest Designing for Lulupu-The Craft Lounge for the month of June !






Hello Friends,
I'm here today as a Guest Designer at Lulupu - The Craft Lounge, for this month. My card was chosen as the winner in their previous challenge - 'My Mum, My World'. I was asked by Karuna if I'd like to be a GD at her awesome craft lounge and I said Of course Yesss...It'll be such an honour. And here I am...
Well the challenge for me this month was to create 2 cards using the same stamp set. I have chosen my stamps from Micia – Joyful Flutters. The Lulupu Team  sent me this set as my Winning Prize for Challenge #11 – My Mum, My World at Lulupu. For the cards, I have used my Distress Inks, Cheery Lynn Dies, EK Success Punch. For my card #1 I have used the resist stamping technique, die cutting & punch craft. For card #2  I have fussy cut the  butterflies and used the over -lapping stamping technique .

I hope you all like the way I have used  it. I loved inking those beautiful butterflies!!







Supplies Used :
Cardstock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamp Set - Joyful Flutters
Distress Inks : Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint & Shabby Shutters
Rangers Stickles : Diamond
Ribbon & Flowers from my stash
Die : Tropical Flourish & Fanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn
Border Punch : Ek Success
Embossing Powder : Sea Foam by Rangers

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...