Pages

Followers

Jul 14, 2012

My 1st ATC Swap...Frogs !

Hi Friends,
I know I have been MIA lately & that's because I was down with Viral Infections & Fever. I'm still too weak to do some crafting. Something or the other keeps happening around me, because of which I couldn't get time to enter my Craft Room. This is my first ATC Swap that I entered into at The Crafter's Cafe and the theme is to use 'FROGS' for the month of July !! Kristy you chose the right time for this theme.. Monsoons !! :) I hope the recipients like this cute Froggie...I had fun making these..
Without much a say here's the ATC that I made. I couldn't take all the pics of them (I made 12 of them in 2 designs) Before I could take pics of them all, I sealed them in an envelope ready to be mailed. Guess I'll have to ask Kristy Deyette to take pics of them. <gee>




Supplies Used:
Card Stock - Local Buy
Stamps - Frog "Leap For Life'' by Unity Stamp Co.
Sentiment - Dec 2011 KOM - Filled with Love by Unity Stamp Co.
Water Color Paints
Signo Black Gel Pen
Foam Dots

Challenges Entered :

Hugs,
Riti



2 comments:

KristyLee said...

Riti,
First I would like to say that Im sorry you were sick and still might be, having a Viral Infections & Fever totally sucks! I hope that you feel better soon!
I just love the fact that your first ATC swap is with me!! It makes me smile! These that you have photographed are so great! You did a terrific job on watercoloring them all. And love how you did the black dots, so chic! I will of course take pictures for you, no prob!
Peace,
Kristy

Rona said...

I adore this ATC!!! Your frog is so cute!! Thank you for playing along with the Ippity Challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...