Pages

Followers

Jun 1, 2012

99 Followers & More....and a Card !

Hi, Crafty People..How are you all doing today? I'm a little better & am enjoying my craft hours! It's sooo good to be crafting again! Well I've just had 99 Followers here on my Blog & can hardly wait to reach the 100th and then the Winner will be announced soon. My Husband will be picking the winner from all those lovely entries. Good Luck to all of you once again. I know he'll have a Super Tough time Picking out 1 winner. But don't worry, I'll soon be having another Giveaway as I'm nearing my 1st Blogoversary & that does call for a Candy Giveaway! So please do be on a lookout for the Candy Post!
And now for today's card: 
Another Simple Card from me Friends, using my Favorite Stamp Brand - Unity !



Supplies used:
Card Stock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamp : Enjoy This Day Itty Bitty by Unity Stamp Co.
Clear Embossing Powder : Rangers
Ink: Staz On - Jet Black

Challenges Entered:

Hugs,
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...