Pages

Followers

Jun 15, 2012

Orange CAS Card

Hello Friends,
I'm here today with a CAS card  using my Unity Stamp. I've used the Wet Stamping technique with my distress inks on Vellum & I just love how it looks. 


Supplies Used:
Card Stock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Vellum
Stamp - "Insightful Meadow' by Unity Stamp Co.
Sentiment -' A thing of beauty' itty bitty by Unity.
Ink - Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade) by Tim Holtz
Staz On - Jet Black 
Ribbon - from my stash
Signo Gel Pen - Black & White

Challenges Entered :
Hugs,
Riti

3 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

this is gorgeous! love how that stamping technique turned out

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for fixing your link Riti, your card is so pretty and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing in our 'Monochromatic' Challenge #46, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...