Pages

Followers

Apr 12, 2012

wishes..

Hey People,
Here's my last card for today... I was so excited to use my Brand New 'Skipping Stone Designs Stamps' which arrived more than a month back. I was feeling really sad as I wasn't able to find the time to ink them up. But after I did I was extremely happy. I fell in love with this Brand the minute I saw it on someone's card in the Blogland. And I knew I just had to have it...and without a second thought I searched for the site & placed my order. They are to-die-for !! Trust me... You can check out these yummmmy stamps here.

Here's my 1st Skipping Stone Designs Stamp's Card.


Supplies used:

Cardstock : Watercolor Paper
Inks : Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
Stazon Ink : Jet Black
Stamps : Skipping Stones Design (Pumpkin Seed Sentiments)
  Skipping Stones Design - (Dandelion Dreams)
Corner Punch : Carla's Craft

Have a Happy Day......
Hugs,
Riti


8 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Good to see you back in action! Now you are tempting me again!

MANSI said...

Very pretty creatin!!!GR8 use of your stamps!!!

Ujjwal said...

I own one of Skipping Stones stamp set and I must say, they are amazing! Love their background stamps :D

Riti said...

thanks...

JenMarie said...

Absolutely lovely!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Riti, I love your crafting style. Always so eye appealing!
:O)
Jessica S

Riti said...

thank u lovely peeps!

Georgie Horn said...

this is lovely! I've got to go check out these stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...