Pages

Followers

Dec 7, 2011

Moments


Here's another Card from me ...
I've used my same old techniques using my Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Simple I just inked my acrylic block with my Distress Inks & Sprayed water on it using my mister & then stamped on my water color paper. And Voila! my background paper is ready !

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Staz on Ink - Jet Black
Distress Inks - Peeled Paint & Mustard Seeds
Stamps by Unity/Ippity (Itty-Bitty) - Life Documented Banner
                                       Love In Return
Pattern Paper - Stash

Challenges Entered
Dec 4th Ippity Challenge (Anything Goes) ends Dec 17th.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes) Emds Dec 7th
Wee Memories Challenge #78  (Anything Goes) Ends Dec 9th










Hugs,
Riti

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your background is lovely, as is your card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

cute love the banners!!!Thanks for playing along with wee Memories this week!!!!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this! Thanks for joining us in the IPPITY challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...