Pages

Followers

Sep 25, 2011

In The Big Bath With Dad !



Here's My Second Layout of the Day...
This has been inspired by someone on the Cricut MB...Sorry I lost her name. :(
Please do take due credit whoever it was. :)

 I am entering this Layout for a Challenge here at Wee Memories #69. It'll run till Sep 30th.




Now for the Supplies used:
The Background Paper is from a baby boy kit found at a local store.
The wooden letters are also a local find, which i have painted with my acrylic colors & then embossed.
The lil duckie button is from Michael's.
I used my Baby wipes for the Shower Curtains.
The lil Bath Tub is from the 'NEW ARRIVAL' cartridge cut using my Cricut.
The Title is made using Rub-Ons from Doodlebug Designs.

Happy Looking,
Hugs,
Riti

3 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

HMMMM! No words! Speechless!!!

Giovana said...

Awwww, super cute!! Thanks again for joining us at Wee Memories CHallenge.

Mallika said...

lovely idea ..
if i had a baby .. i would have cased it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...