Pages

Followers

Sep 25, 2011

GUESS HOO LOVES YOU ??





Hiya Friends,
Today I have 3 layouts with lots & lots of pictures. I have been really busy working on these layouts. This one's Called " Guess HOO LOVES YOU??"
I feel I'm back to my style of crafting after a Long Time. Using NICE & BRIGHT COLORS, instead of going Vintage. But I loved making Vintage projects as well.

Challenge Time:
I have entered my layout here at WEE MEMORIES CHALLENGE #69.IT'LL RUN TILL Sept 30th.

Now about the supplies used here:
The Scalloped  Cardstock had been bought about 3yrs back from Bangkok. Dont remember the Brand.
The Yellow Checked Paper is from Michaels.
The other Coloured Cardstocks are from Fabriano-Elle Erre.
The Patterned Paper for the leaves is from DCWV's Glittered Stack.
A whole lotta distressing is done using my Cat's Eye Ink & Tim Holtz Distressing Ink - (Scattered Straw).
The Owls, Branch, Title has been cut using my Hoot & Holler Cartridge &
The Tags are cut from the TBBM Cartridge using my Cricut Expression Machine.
I have also used my Cuttlebug to emboss the Title.
Brads are from Making Memories.
These acrylic flowers are from my stash.
The Colorful Striped Ribbon is from ' The Paper Studio' &
the Blue Floral Ribbon is from the Dollar Bin at Target.
Last but not the least I have used my favouriteSigno pens for doodling around.

Hope You Enjoy Looking at them........
I had fun playing with my Brand New Cartridge - Hoots & Holler.
TFL
Hugs,
Riti

3 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

your layout is beautiful but I just drool over the supplies! Couldn't lie!! LOL!!

Giovana said...

Another beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge.

Mallika said...

this one is simply fab !!
colors are so perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...