Pages

Followers

Jun 30, 2011

DELIGHTFUL SKETCHES { "FANCY FOLDED CARD CHALLENGE" } At the Ice Cream Parlour !









This is one of my most favourite card. A fellow crafter on the Cricut MB was the inspiration behind it. I simply loved the way it turned out to be, I used my Cricut Expression for all the die cuts. The carts i used were: Sweet Treats and Sweetheart. The Cafe was entirely hand pieced. The Sentiment on the vellum was Handwritten. 'With Love' was from my stash.I stickled the hearts and cherries on the sweets for the extra bling! And chalked the die cuts with my cat's eye ink.I doodled a little bit of flowers on the cafe wall,cake and windows.I wanna make some more of these Side Step Cards!! They are so much fun to make. You can find the tutorial to make a side step card hereThanks for Looking!

1 comment:

ena said...

Outstandingggggggggggggggg! Even the note is just amazingggggg!

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...